BoTM February 2010 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpine stars

Not usually a huge fan of Alpinestars but that 1990 is a real thing of beauty. Looks very purposeful.
It gets five thumbs up from me ;)

jamie

jonnyboy666":582t84lr said:
after winning "Bike of the Ride" today at thetford i have decided to enter my newly finished Orange Aluminium Elite Limited Edition.

built with a mix of xt/xtr mostly. decided to use m900 hubs on NOS fir/orange rims running 8speed with (7speed) xt mechs with suntour XCpro thumshifters (thanks rob) and it all works lovely :D :cool: has xtr m900 brake levers and xt canti's (thanks rob). running a rc30 fork upfront (thanks steve ;) ) chainset is xt (polished by sithlord :cool: ) on a royce ti b/b :cool:

rode this for the first time today at thetford, really pleased with it and thanks to everyone who supplied parts for this build :D

my 2 pics

Sorry Jon, just spotted this.
Forks are looking cooooool!!! :cool: Really suit the build IMO.

Steve

Wow, thanks for all the kind words. It was the one I always wanted BITD, but had to 'settle' for the CRO-MegaDX , as it ws about £100 out of budget for a poor 14yr old paperboy that I was back then...... :LOL:

I'm staggered by the condition too, and tbh the pics don't do it justice - even on an overcast and foggy day, it can give you sunburn. :LOL: :cool:
Steve

It's Sith's Ritchey for me so far - having seen it in the flesh (and weighed it in the scientific 'heft' method :shock: ) it is a great bike.

Yeti fro

:D

Last minute hat in the ring ;) Yeti F.R.O 1990

yetifro1990006.jpg

yetifro1990003.jpg

:p

My winter hack :LOL: not finished yet, Judy FSX and NP bar/barend combo to fit but doubt I'll ever get any nicer shots of it. Cheers to Mr Sinnett for the first one at Farleton. Second one above Coniston heading for Parkamoor. Twas Fing cold that day!!

4141401924_7bf0d0b7ef_o.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

lovin' that Alpine Stars :)

there's certainly never enough fluoro around..it just screams retro, plus it's very now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back