NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Being Friday night we should really book a table you know. Where do you think we should go? Anyone else want to join us before we book?

Dr S":707fxd95 said:
Being Friday night we should really book a table you know. Where do you think we should go? Anyone else want to join us before we book?

Since you and Drew know the lay of the land, speak to him and book for 21:00-21:30?

F**k it, just wrote a long post then lost damn internet connection when sending it therefore losing it.....hate that :twisted:

Anyhoo, i take it i'll see you 2 likely suspects at my gaff 8ish Fri....

I'm easy re: scran. Quite like the Tapas bar though cause the lager is good, and the fodder is reasonable (& the waitresses seem very reasonable through the eyes of a pervy mid-30's married man :LOL: :roll: )

Keep me posted and i'll book something when we know numbers and where to go....

Thought that Tapas was pretty good, felt a bit guilty last time, we left that REALLY attractive waitress bugger all tip!

Must take some change this time :)

Nice one Andy!
Tapas it is then. Table for four or any more? Where's Jacky these days?

Be great to see you out Andy....

Plus, may need to book a pace for Frosty the Snowman at this rate.....
No work for me today though....no-one dares travel in....

Need to see if Jack will be about, then i can book something....You got his number Andy or Si?

Awaiting your soonest response and all that....

Hiya Drew, I will give Jack a bell ,but driving in could be iffy for him since he moved. Will need to confirm if I can get a sitter.

OK, booked a table @ La Bodega for 5 but if we don't fill it it's no biggie....
Table is booked for 8.30pm.

Back