NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Won't make Dalby, off to the in-laws Boxing day.

Can't do Wed night either :(

Might ride the 31st, you off or working?

Otherwise the next ride will be the 2nd or 3rd :cry:

Hey guys...sorry been away for awhile....back on broadband now and back in the saddle in Jan. Looking forward to a good ride out then with the NE crew.... Keep me posted...feeling like i'm losing the connection :cry:

Hello Drewson and Si, just got back from Manchester with a new project. A 1990 Explosif with Cooks, DX, Controltech and a fine 'patina' . Garage is getting a bit crowded. Just thinking for a small town , theres a fair few Retrobikes in Morpeth. Merry Christmas to you all
Andy

Hi guys

Nadolig llawen a blewthyn newydd dda (excuse the spelling)

Hopefully off the crutches on New Yrs Eve just in time for partee time with the Outlaws across the Border for the New Year :LOL:
I'll be back on the bike in no time.

C u in the next decade chaps!!!!!!

Rhys

Merry Christmas all.

Andy you are right- considering how small Morpeth is there are quite a few retro bikes now. I'd love to see them all together in one place sometime- maybe we could make that a thing to do in the new year?

Alp*willi, good to hear you are on the mend. Will be nice to have you out on the trails again in the new year. How are your projects coming along?

Jamie, might be out for a night ride next week- daytimes are pretty full over the holidays, the Mrs has kept my freetime pretty busy on my behalf :roll:

Right, I'm off to put the pressies out for the little ones. Have a good one you guys.

Hi guys,

Stuck at my parents in York and need a nearby post Christmas blast.

Can anyone suggest a good shortish (some singletrack) ride around the Howardian Hills kind of area...I have a 3 hour window tomorrow morning!

Cheers!

unocogero":120ctgog said:
Hi guys,

Stuck at my parents in York and need a nearby post Christmas blast.

Can anyone suggest a good shortish (some singletrack) ride around the Howardian Hills kind of area...I have a 3 hour window tomorrow morning!

Cheers!

You should have come to dalby with us on sunday. Was great fun pushing bikes around the red route all day. I don't know the Howardian Hills but Gil or Wold ranger might be able to help.

Si

Thanks. A trip round Dalby would have been nice but I wasn't riding retro :oops:

I'm back in the East Midlands now but I could still do with any ride advice in that area so please, rack your collective Yorkshire brains (If it helps I was born in York so you are just helping a Yorkshire man find his roots ;) )

Back