Clearout: Turbo/ Bike bags/ Tyres etc...UPDATED

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Bit of a spring clean then...

*Syncros Hardcore seatpost. 29.4mm. Black. 330mm (I think - will check tonight) Average use - £25.00 posted

*Michelin Wildgripper XLS/ Front S (pair). - fitted and ridden a handful of miles, but virtually new. - £33.00 posted.

*Kore Lite handlebar. Flat, black 23in ish. Average nick- £6.50 posted.

*Tee Pee bike bags. (1 pair) Hardly used. Usual garage life marks but all zips etc perfect. Pockets inside, straps (i think) and handles for carrying. Well padded. One set of wheel bags. Black. Perfect for a trip to the Alps. - £80.00 the pair. Collect only - they are massive!

*Minoura Rim Drive Turbo Trainer. - Hardly used. Bloody sturdy and well built. Not sure of model but am pretty sure it's one of the best ones from a couple of years back (£120 ish?). Remote resistance lever fits bars. - £60.00 collected (it's a tad heavy for postage believe me).

Will add bits as I remember them.

Am based in Sussex, but can take stuff (perhaps not bike bags) to London Bridge for collection.

pics available of some of the stuff.

thanks for looking in...

I might be interested in the turbo trainer, and I'm in Sussex too - but what's a rim drive turbo trainer? Is it something I'd want to subject my road bike wheels too?

Hurrah !

terryhfs":20f9jook said:
I might be interested in the turbo trainer, and I'm in Sussex too - but what's a rim drive turbo trainer?

any yet you missed the sussex ride?
Shame! ;)

Terry, think it just refers to the resistance device touching the wheel on the braking surface. It's quite a good one so I'd imagine it'll treat your road bike wheels ok. It hasn't eaten my older (a bit thin in the brake surface area) 517's on old Hugi's and DT Revs with ally nips - about as bendy a wheel as there is on an mtb! ;)

let me know what you think. You could come and ride with Joe and I after buying it!

Gus

Back