REAL ALE WOBBLE 2009 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta! If not, I'll just wonder round the camp site & help myself from everyone else's tents while they're asleep... :LOL:

Staying at my folks in wales tonight so I'll be hitting the M4 later and the red wine much later! I'm on my tod as well so will hopefully catch some of you Saturday night. I'll be in the 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs' shirt with a Guiness.

Have a good one if you're out tonight :D

leaving in a couple of hours with Pfennig, picking up Geoff in Kington on way through. Have tent with me though may no tbe using in - depends if I can sleep in the car - so may have spare tent pegs in which case ;)

orange71":3gdry690 said:
leaving in a couple of hours with Pfennig, picking up Geoff in Kington on way through. Have tent with me though may no tbe using in - depends if I can sleep in the car - so may have spare tent pegs in which case ;)

Nice one :)

I'm going to assess the field before deciding whether putting a tent up is a good or bad idea!

All going shite-ly so far!

Arrived in Wales having left the bag with all my lovely new kit and drinking clobber... at home. Shit, shit, shit. :x Consequently, I will be modelling Tesco's Finest tomorrow.

Green Events website seems to be a bit lacking in info so can anyone help with the following:
a) Where do you actually register? At Bromsgrove Hall? Green Events?
b) You'd think they'd give you an address/postcode for the elusive Bromsgrove Hall but no. Anyone? Or directions from Llan. Wells?
c) do people tend to drive to Broms Hall with bikes or park up for the duration and bike to Broms Hall?

I really, really need a beer. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back