BoTM Novemember 09 Nominations - Mid Range Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are saying and i hope there will be some discretion used.
A newsboy with LX bits is not a mid range bike IMO. Give us mere mortals a chance will you :LOL:

I think its a clever 'theme'. Its left open to us to interperate, as its us who cast our votes ;)
I know what my opinion is, and anything ti isn't mid-range to me.
I could only ever afford 'mid-range' bitd, so thats the kind of thing that gets my vote :D

Easy_Rider":70vb91wk said:
A newsboy with LX bits is not a mid range bike IMO. Give us mere mortals a chance will you :LOL:

Wonder what the minimum on the bike is as well, before it drops out of the 'mid-range' Question, Questions, I dunno :D

(I'll be honest I'm glad we have this level of bike contest on, I think we should do more like this. Like BoTM Clockwork is one I would like to see.)

FluffyChicken":2txtu3qf said:
Easy_Rider":2txtu3qf said:

Wonder what the minimum on the bike is as well, before it drops out of the 'mid-range' Question, Questions, I dunno :D

(I'll be honest I'm glad we have this level of bike contest on, I think we should do more like this. Like BoTM Clockwork is one I would like to see.)

What qualifies the Merlin, in my mind, is that the build is original. The owner clearly wanted a really nice ride but didn't want to shell out for the full bling kit. Consequently, it is mid-range, though as can clearly be discussed, it is relative.

This is a great idea, will be nice to see somebody else with a fighting chance for a change :cool:

The MF, Jamis and Cinder Cone are floating my boat so far....I knew I shouldnt have put Deore DX on the Rockhopper :(

Pickle":1lu4ov3o said:
1990 Raleigh Mountain Bike Team

Just getting my entry in, proper pics once I've added some grips will follow post weekend.

This and the Merlin demonstrates how 'mid-range' is open to interpretation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back