gis a job, go on...

You need to work for the government :D

Unfortunately after the election lots of us might not be :cry:

Positives: good holiday entitlement etc

Negatives: uncompetitive pay etc

Proffesional driver like yourself might be good in the NHS patient transport services, ferrying wee old ladies to out patient appointments etc

Either way I'm with you on the depressed bit.

Think I'm due a midlife crisis soon..................

Well, if it's any consolation, I am in the same boat as you. :cry:

I have to get another job this month, or I will not be able to afford the thousands and thousands of pounds I'll have to spend on my boat next year.

rosstheboss":17zkhf6m said:
Postie? You get to ride a bike and get plenty of time off.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) JOKE!!!!!!

applied for a postie job myself. what a feckin' game that is! after online tests and getting loads of stuff photocopied for the 45 minute interview i was told they would let me know in a week(or two) or i may have to go back to the local office and ask. feck! why did i bother?

Dr S":6ujc6o1k said:
Could be worse.

It is...

You could be 37 like me.

Or 39 like me. I remember when I was young, and 37, that was, um, all of 2 years ago.

Always look for the positives in life.

I was feeling just fine, till you mentioned how bad it is being 37 ;-)

life is one big extended holiday for me.
Gets rather tedious after a while :( ,you need something to get you up in the morning.

Well,Mid-morning that is :LOL:

MCsanandreas":3ew7i5yk said:
rosstheboss":3ew7i5yk said:
Postie? You get to ride a bike and get plenty of time off.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) JOKE!!!!!!

applied for a postie job myself. what a feckin' game that is! after online tests and getting loads of stuff photocopied for the 45 minute interview i was told they would let me know in a week(or two) or i may have to go back to the local office and ask. feck! why did i bother?
going by round here to be a postie you need to be polish and constantly talking on your hands free kit or south african to be a bin man,

If it makes you feel any better.....

At the age of 36 i've changed career, just finished a degree (my first), and am gainfully employed as long as i want to be :)

There is light at the end of the tunnel.....................

Andy

Latest posts

Back