35.9 KB · Views: 1,756
  • marg1web.jpg
    marg1web.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,756
  • dad!web.jpg
    dad!web.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,730
explosif

Bit better? They were taken with a moby so quality isn't much cop.

Attachments

• marg.jpg
    marg.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 1,696
  • marg1.jpg
    marg1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 1,696
Explosif

mikesnowdon":3ejzp0jq said:
Looks a great bike. I bet its a blast to ride!

Sure is. She's back on original Z2 BAMs, after a couple of years on Rock Shox REBAs. Feels better if anything. Disk up front makes a big difference.

Very fast, very directional.

Had her from new, and always been my favourite bike. I love the geometry of the race Kona frames. I've had Kilas and Explosifs since mid 90s. Just refurbing '97 Kila too.

My advice would be to keep your eye out for a size 14 frame for Ratbane Minor. With a short stem, they can handle 26" wheels from age 8/9, height 4-7 or so IMPE. He'll be so much faster and better biking company than he could ever be on that thing!

dad

Anthony":3qph23qh said:
My advice would be to keep your eye out for a size 14 frame for Ratbane Minor. With a short stem, they can handle 26" wheels from age 8/9, height 4-7 or so IMPE. He'll be so much faster and better biking company than he could ever be on that thing!

Hey, that's a tip find I'll have you know. It's got industrial grade tubing. I reckon they tried crushing it at the tip, and couldn't. Weighs a tonne.

I've been looking at a Giant XTC Junior for him, which I reckon he'll get 4 years out of.

Obviously his attitude looks 8/9, but he's only 6.

shot

neljeffz":3niyvxq8 said:
nice shot you got here...

Cheers.

Many miles from roads too. Great riding in the hills behind Margam Park. (apart from the suicidal deer at the moment).

Back