Watch this. W*nkers

I actually found myself wanting them to get run over! The only thing that would be bad about it would be the poor b*gger who has to live with the fact they'd killed someone. Complete idiots. :evil: If I saw them come past me I'd oped the drivers door to collect the stragglers! :twisted:

Back in the 30s Lord Macaky described the bicycle as an 'aid to pedestrianism'. Pedestrians can go where they like, can jay-walk, stand between lanes of traffic, etc. so why not us? This sort of riding (I do not approve necessarily) inconveniences only motorists who do not own the road and are only licenced to drive about. Bikes have an absolute right to use many rights of way and are involved in tiny numbers of serious accidents where the bike is the cause. So why do we, as cyclists, side so quickly with the motorists?

However running that busy red light at the end was near suicidal.

mtbfix":oqvdy8ss said:
Back in the 30s Lord Macaky described the bicycle as an 'aid to pedestrianism'. Pedestrians can go where they like, can jay-walk, stand between lanes of traffic, etc. so why not us? This sort of riding (I do not approve necessarily) inconveniences only motorists who do not own the road and are only licenced to drive about. Bikes have an absolute right to use many rights of way and are involved in tiny numbers of serious accidents where the bike is the cause. So why do we, as cyclists, side so quickly with the motorists?

Its more than an inconvienance to the motorist should they kill one of them. There is the highway code and for all its faults it is a reasonable system. And you've got to have a system :D

Complete knobs in my book, pedestrians can easily be killed by bikes and they disregarded everyone else's right to the road or pavement. If they want to ride like that they should do it when/where there are no people about.

The spatula of life will scrape them off the road at some point.

Cool video . :D

might give a bad name and dangerous but great fun to watch and ride .

That was 5m40s of my life i'm not getting back.

I wonder how many pages of nonsense this will spawn?

I can't believe nobody has criticised the irresponsibility of posting a cycling video that shows cyclists without helmets. Shocking.

mtbfix":3ds97vu9 said:

:roll:

Below is just one example of a pedestrian being killed by a cyclist and in this case it appears neither were in the wrong. Incidents like this are more common than you think.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... article.do

The blokes in this video were mounting the pavement and running red lights at pedestrian crossings at speed. They would be the first to complain if someone in a car ran a red light and killed a member of their family or friends at a crossing, so why is it fine for them to risk other's lives for a thrill? Bloody stupid IMHO

There are plenty of ways to get a kick out of cycling without putting others at risk - Mountainbiking springs to mind! ;)

They value their own safety that little how can they possibly have any regard for pedestrians.

That is rat boy behaviour, out of control arseholes that need a serious wake up call.

A side affect of a society that does nothing to punish anti-social behaviour.

i am suprised more isnt done to stop these kind of races. absolutely rediculous.

i bet you could smell the adrenaline though

idiots

Back