FS: '93 Orange Clockwork - Converted to Singlespeed

A

Anonymous

I'm selling my first mountain bike - a 19" Orange Clockwork in matt black. I've had it from new and am only selling it as I need garage space more than I need the cash.

About eighteen months ago I thought I'd have a go at singlespeed and converted it, and at the same time bought some F7 forks that Orange still had in their factory - and fitted new FSA Orbit headset. Also bought new wheels, which are XC717's on Deore hubs built by Merlin, and fitted new brakes, which are Deore V-brakes. Still has the original LX cranks, but with a 34t Salsa ring. I've still got the original Orange saddle in a box somewhere. Am planning on selling it as per the photo above, apart from the tyres, Easton Vice stem and EA50 bars. It has had very, very light use since I SS'd it - so the wheels are in great condition.

Looking for £150 posted.

Image below - as a new forum member I wasn't allowed to post links in my first post:

420228206_4cd2e64db9.jpg

thecynic":1a9c7jf9 said:
Has it Infinity tubing or Pestige

The honest answer is that I don't know!

Weren't the P7's from that era the Prestige tubing - hence the 'P' in P7..?

i had one like that ages ago, i swapped it for an alpinestars e-stay, i then sold the alpinestars,

i might still have the pics of the alpinestars somewhere, ill scan them sometime and put them up

Back