Just gotta say, Chainreactioncycles are brilliant

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
ordered a 8 speed cassette, yesterday evening about 8pm, was in no rush for it, arrived this morning, didnt select any special postage, brilliant!

i think they are rubbish. i ordered an on one inbred in january, expected in stock the next day. 2 weeks later still nothing. i emailed them and they just said its out of stock. this happened 2 or 3 times untill i eventually tried to cancel my order but its not that easy. i emailed them and asked for a refund which was ignored so eventually i had to start proceedings with paypal. i wont be returning there

They have an annoying habit of saying they have stuff and then admitting its not actually in stock but they do get there in the end. once though i ordered something in the morning and recieved it in the afternoon, amazing when you consider they are not even based in mainland UK but Northern ireland :shock:

They are usually my first port of call on the internet :D

I used to get next day delivery without fail but recently packages have been taking 2 days to arrive.

Used them quite a bit, they screwed up twice when i tried to order hose and cable from them though, stuff they sent was completely wrong.

Also ordered a £16 through axle "conversion kit" for a Hope hub and all it consisted of was two plastic cones, bought the bearings from them seperate at a tenner and these were the wrong size :roll:

Generally good though, and they are good for spares (for Magura's etc) no one else seems to stock.

lewis1641":3upr14if said:
i think they are rubbish. i ordered an on one inbred in january, expected in stock the next day. 2 weeks later still nothing. i emailed them and they just said its out of stock. this happened 2 or 3 times untill i eventually tried to cancel my order but its not that easy. i emailed them and asked for a refund which was ignored so eventually i had to start proceedings with paypal. i wont be returning there

I think crc had a fall out with on one and dont stock their products anymore .

but yes CRC are brilliant as long as you order what is in stock . fast delivery and good prices , no wonder lbs cant compete i am afraid .

Back