Sorted aspestos, new pics and tractor!

mtbfix":1qk65w2m said:
When digging our garden up last summer we found about 50 bones, a sharp knife, an axe and a load of chain. No human skulls so hoping that it's not a murder house.

:shock:

By the look of that stuff you should get Time Team in, then you get your garden dug over, cleaned up and (the best bit!!) ... with no effort on your part!! Lol!! :LOL:

As a horticulturist I've come across plenty of nasty stuff, incl. asbestos, in my customers' gardens, and the No.1 rule ... Better safe than sorry!! :cool:

Good luck with the garden makeover! (I only ask one thing ... promise me that you won't have GroundForce-like decking!! ;) )

:LOL: no decking!! I just want a lawn i can mo without the blade hitting all sorts of bits of metal buried in the soil!

I'm within spitting distance of an old church rumoured to have been built on a saxon church, so no way am i having time team in because if they find anything they might make my garden into a permenant historical site :shock: :LOL:

Ok, TimeTeam wouldn't be good!! ;)

But you do realise that after you've finished your clearup, the first time you mow your lawn you're gonna find at least 10 bits of metal that you missed first time around!! Lol!! :roll:

(P.s. Been there, done that!! :oops: )

Back