How you guys do it??

toadoftoadhall":179bjqu3 said:
I only have 8 at the moment 5 inthe man cave 1 in the wood shed (with hers) and 2 in mums garage oh and 3 frame and forks which i have to move every time i feed my chickens.

That seems to be the norm on here that you keep the bits in different places

Most of my bikes preceded my girlfriend, who doesn't live with me anyways. I was a single free man when I was up to five bikes! Being down to three, that's almost justifiable...

I have a house with a half-unfinished basement, so that's where they stay - along with my repair stand and tools and a set of old Sansui speakers. Unfortunately, to get the bikes out of the basement, I have to haul them up through the finished part... already there's some black marks on the walls. I'm thinking about a shed.

At least for the near term, I've gotta get a more elegant way to store my bikes - they're leaning against the wall all disorganized. I think I'm gonna make a bike rack out of 2x4's soon.

Iwasgoodonce":1c9yp57g said:
I am kind to animals and do all the cooking!

Pretty much sums up how I get away with it.

Plus we have a massive basement. And my wife fits all my bikes so some of them are at her disposal.

Where some live
retrobikeride014.jpg

sunn001.jpg

Just planing a extension to the cave for a brew/cider house

Wait till you try to explain tyres in the washing machine, parts in the dishwasher and headsets in the freezer :LOL:

You guys can get away with murder. I just don't have the space, you guys have really nice places :D :D

You lot have a hell of a lot of bare frames, lots of projects

Back