Going out with a stripper

Carlos the Slackal":2hezsmb5 said:
I predict someone will be along shortly with a little animated .gif for this thread....

How right you are, young Carlos. How right you are.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

perry":2gl69wt4 said:
wonder if she is asking her mates whether she should go out with a retrobike nutter :LOL:

just spat tea!

people are who they are not what they do. if she is a cool lady then go for it.

As long as your mates don't decide at 2am, whilst well oiled, that you should all go to the strip club. Or worse still, decide to go after you have gone home!
Mate, you just have to go for it, if it works out it sounds like you will end up with a very attractive woman who is switched on. If it doesn't work you can look back and say "I went out with a stripper once". Doesn't every red blooded male want to have done something similar to that in their life?
I have spent my fair share of cash (and some others shares!) on strippers and enjoyed every minute, they are a great set of girls and when you hit it off you can have alot of fun, just a good laugh. I found it really makes a massive difference if you can be confident, not always easy when your with your mates with all these fit half naked girls around!

My wife was a dancer in night clubs back in the rave days of the 90's and although clothed at all times there was always a certain type of reaction from people when you would say she was a dancer, then you felt you had to explain what type of dancer as people would chose to have an image/opinion straight away. She also had a degree and became a school teacher in the late 90's, the dancing was for fun.
So, not the same as a stripper but some situations will be similar. We have been together for 14 years and have two children and everything in life is great. So just go with the flow, see how it pans out, don't spend too much time thinking about it or what anyone else might be thinking. And have fun!!

She's just a girl with a job. If you like hanging out with her, why not?
Personally, I'd be suprised if she could retire at age 23 with two houses and a car though. Do those sums of hers actually add up? From my experience with only one exception everyone who ever told me they'd retire at such a young age are was either lying or deluding themselves.

Nah this one isnt 23. Around 28 I think.

I think the intention is to get into something more "normal" (from what she said)

She could be saying that also just to keep me keen still - i.e maybe a future etc

yez,..

if you like her , you like her,..it is just a job,..with borders
I am dating a beautifull girl who has been in the Playboy (because she is so damn pretty)
At first i thought it was so cool,..but after a couple date this also made me uncomfortable,..she gets a lot of attention when we go out,..now a couple of months later i just like beeing with her,..she is no bunny when we sit on the couch.....she is my GF,..that's it

and what she earned doing her job is not important al all,...
i only do not in retiring on a certain date ;)

the girl i was talking to was 23 and i think she meant retire in the tense of no longer needing to do that any longer

"Strippers are humans too"

that should be on a tshirt :LOL:

Back