Going out with a stripper

Advantages and disadvantages please?

I would actually look closer to home to be honest, Answer these questions?

Are you the jealous type?
Do you get insecure?
Do you have broad shoulders?
Are you actually comfortable with it?

Are you the jealous type? nope
Do you get insecure? nope
Do you have broad shoulders? nope
Are you actually comfortable with it? yep

Mmm.

Still a dilemma.

Suck it and see I think.

(Well maybe for her)

:oops:

its all dependant on the person of course as well as how you you feel personally about what going out with a " private dancer " implies

by asking its safe to assume you are worried about what others would think . when out doing the couple thing ( i hate doing the couple thing :LOL: ) and the conversation comes to the "i do this , i do that" would you be confident to say she dances for money ? or shy away from it

if shes a genuinely nice person ( ive met a few who wernt complete tw@ts ) the problem might be more to do with your own insecurity than what job she does .

she might just be saving to go to uni ( i met one who was retiring at 23 :LOL: ) and just using an asset for a short time to better herself

depends if you can take the wise remarks on the chin and dish back the comments and take it as a giggle or if it would eventually wear you down

they have a lot of control in what they do . nobody can touch ( i saw 4 very large blokes throw a guy across the street who thought he could ) they are always looked after by very scary menacing looking chaps . if they dont want to do something they dont . its basically self employment . id say someone working for a souless company answering to an arse of a boss all day everyday was more of a whore than someone who charges men to look at nakedness for stupid amounts of money

having a girl who makes large amounts of money for looking good is pretty sweet really

Well - story is...

I got introduced to her by a friend (girl) and got on awfully well. So well infact we share similar interests etc and it was all very too good to be true.

Knew she was a stripper - and at first you do think "wow" but then you think of the aspects that wont be so good...and potentially telling my mom. :)

Anyway - we'll see where this goes. Had a good time on Saturday and yeh - she does get a lot of attention (very loud and confident)

Mmm.

Still wondering. :LOL:

Perry - your very perceptive - and exactly right.

Ive had this conversation with her already and that pretty much sums her up entirely. All those aspects you mention are valid.

4 A-levels and retriring in her twenties with 2 cars and a house aint bad.

Hell I might take it up. :)

Guess you know a few too then lol. :LOL:

Jez - I thought of a disadvantage. She'll probably use up your St Tropez and steal your car :LOL:

Back