Henley-on-Thames ride Saturday 18th April

development_cycle":1upxplb2 said:
We need to choose a date too.

Looking good.. Could I put in a request for a Saturday? Just makes it heaps easier for those, like me, catching a train [no track works/replacement buses etc.].. ;)

kingroon":20p124h3 said:
development_cycle":20p124h3 said:
We need to choose a date too.

Looking good.. Could I put in a request for a Saturday? Just makes it heaps easier for those, like me, catching a train [no track works/replacement buses etc.].. ;)

Where are you and how would you get there, may be able to drive you, location and route dependent

development_cycle":17szoy6m said:
Where are you and how would you get there, may be able to drive you, location and route dependent

Barons Court, West London; near Hammersmith/Earls Court. Train is from Putney [2 hrs] so no worries for a lift etc. and of course if Saturday is a problem for most then I'll sort it ;)

kingroon":2lh4ebso said:
Barons Court, West London; near Hammersmith/Earls Court. Train is from Putney [2 hrs] so no worries for a lift etc. and of course if Saturday is a problem for most then I'll sort it ;)

mm bummer, just a bit too far for me to trek, let's all get our diaries out then, anyone want to put up a date to start off the negotiations? ;)

Ah i'd totally forgotten about this, still keen (if thats how you can describe my original response) but im alot busier these days, new job means a need to relocate so my weekends at the mo are looking like they are to be filled ith flat hunting trips around London.

Oops, forgot to watch the thread...

The route I had in mind kicks off from the free (if memory serves) car park just to the north of Hambleden Mill (Mill End). Best I go scope this out in the coming weeks. Notionally we'd be looking at about 25 miles but it's a route that can easily be cut if needs/conditions require.

Back