Saab Salomon Mountain jobby 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the dates for this? Been two weeks after the Bristol bikefest before I think, which would be end June?

As doing bikefest, could be a good warmup for a full on ssmm!!

Are people talking racing or meet only? :D

gump":3fdxtdjx said:
What are the dates for this? Been two weeks after the Bristol bikefest before I think, which would be end June?

As doing bikefest, could be a good warmup for a full on ssmm!!

Are people talking racing or meet only? :D

Forms and details are going to be released in Feb, so this is just a pre-emptive 'who's interested' really.

I'll be riding, and I'd like to do it in a team if poss :) But if others want to come and soak up the atmosphere with a beer or two, all the better.

Hmmm, might be up for the Bikefest aswell... could be a summer of racing again! YAY!

did I say i was going to ride! heck no, leave that for the racing whippet types, i/m total fair weather rider now, let's see, pack bar-b-q, tent, plently of stodgy sausages, and some beers, fold out chair and just watch the racers passing through the campsite, try to spot the odd celeb or classic, now that's my agenda.

ti-fat-man":glznjapx said:
did I say i was going to ride! heck no, leave that for the racing whippet types, i/m total fair weather rider now, let's see, pack bar-b-q, tent, plently of stodgy sausages, and some beers, fold out chair and just watch the racers passing through the campsite, try to spot the odd celeb or classic, now that's my agenda.

Go on.. ride it. Lets put together a 'fun' team :)

I would be up for some of this madness...Personally i think it would be a right laugh.
Now bike choice will be interesting?
Retro or modern
gears or no gears
29" or 26"
suspension or rigid :?:

take one of each heathy!!

start on lightweight racer boy
move onto FS when you get knackered
switch to retro when you lose all hope and cares
take the ss just in case you want to appear superhard for a lap

see! :D

Status