To ALL Americans

GearlessinSeattle":1nkrdjbc said:
And you think Bush did such a great job spending our money to bailout crooks who run our banks? Or to the men who took the money on Wall St.
Did you benifit from that?
I must say that it is not one person who has put this country into a tailspin but many.
gm1230126, I will give you your 4 years because no matter what happens it will be a lot better than the past 8.

Let's not forget it was BJ Bill and his cronies that deregulated the banking industry. You can have your "Change". This ride will be interesting that's for sure.

For world politics having a black man as US President is great. The fact that he appears to be a good man is a massive bonus too! I've been impressed with everything I've heard him say thus far. And his actions in his short time as Pres have been fantastic.

Who agree's that '24' (The series with Jack Bauer) has had a massive influence on American voters ?? Without trying to sound racist of course !!! :?

Lets face it, if he's half as good as David Palmer he'll be half way to saving the universe !!!

;)

I have high hopes !!!

Sounds like GM 1230126 is an unhappy Republican-remember they lost the election because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans wanted a change for the better, and that's why Obama and the Democrats are now in charge!

It's odd, all we know in the UK is whoever wins the government position and runs the country will do a shite job. We have no higher expectation of them :LOL:

FluffyChicken":27w5gsy8 said:
It's odd, all we know in the UK is whoever wins the government position and runs the country will do a shite job. We have no higher expectation of them :LOL:

good point well said!

FairfaxPat":3a0p27ma said:
Sounds like GM 1230126 is an unhappy Republican-remember they lost the election because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans wanted a change for the better, and that's why Obama and the Democrats are now in charge!
This Republican(me)is giddy. We could have ended up with Hillary. :twisted:
As long as Obama does not get in bed with that Kyoto crowd, I will proudly stand behind my Commander in Chief.
:cool:

Back