Happy New Year Retrobikers

MJN":21d1w4kp said:
Gonna try not to buy any more frames for a whole year(apparently 10 is plenty :( ).....

Happy new year everyone.

If you pay for the frames you can store them at my place. I won't even charge you a storage fee. :LOL: :p ;)

Happy 2009, well I guess mine is also to get on 2 wheels more. some exciting purchases coming up to get my training bike sorted. I'm not overweight but prob not as healthy. streamlining bad habits n stuff is the way

Similarly the neverending list of projects need slashing, at least one car will be finished this year, and a couple sales, ones half sold already! ;) and a rather adventurous club tour with them to be planned. fun fun fun

have a good one... ;)

Happy New year to you all

Going to try and get out on the bike more and finally get to grips with the photography thing.
So once iv'e sold a few more bits its new camera time I hope,seems like the two interests go together very nicely.

Must finish the decorating too otherwise 2009 ain't looking too rosy for me.

Yep happy new year everyone :xmas-cool:

Planning on giving up the demon drink until at least HONC to shift a few pounds ;)

Chris.

Happy new year.

happy new year everyone. Will be making a conserted effort to ride more and tinker less this year. Have a good one.

Back