1992 Klein Rascal

a similar project

I have the same frame but I got distracted with other projects. Mine may never get finished.

Your frame was about 10 miles from me. I went and checked it out, but I couldn't tell if the seat tube was cracked or not like you mentioned earlier. Cool bike, keep us posted on the build!

She's finished...

Had to get the seatpost welded as the telltale Klein crack was in evidence..

All XT kit with White Industries titanium hubs, smoke/Dart tyres, Mani 2 forks..

The crack
main.php

main.php

The Weld
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

:D

Wow, this is the one I really love in this colour.

Only thing missing is the rigid forks in the same colour as front and MC1 like ist shown in the catalogue.

My 1992 Rasal has a 1996 repaint but when I find the MC1 sometimes I will get it resprayed like this. (might take years I think).

Very nice!

Cheers

Only thing missing is the rigid forks in the same colour as front and MC1 like ist shown in the catalogue

Yeah, I spent quite a while looking for a set of Spinners but to no avail. So I figured the Mani's would be ok for now, the purple in the fork legs almost matches....

You could get the rascal with Mag 20's so that would be the better option if you want suspension up front, so if I ever see a decent set I might switch over....

Lovely photos mate, have to say it looks better in the flesh/aluminium :cool:

Light too :twisted:

Back