RBotM Feb 2020 - Classic Rod Braked Roadsters - POLL NOW UP!

Feb 2020 RBotM - Classic Rod Brake Roadster

• roadking - 1966 Raleigh Superbe

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • epicycle - 1948 Rudge

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • OldTel - 1914 BSA Light Roadster

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • scooter - Raleigh Humber

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome all to the Poll for RBotM February 2020 - Theme - Classic Rod Braked Roadsters

Well we have had a few entries and each lovely in their own right but now it's up to the voters to decide the winner!

Thanks to everyone for entering and thanks to all for allowing a bit of leeway on the usual rule of two photos and a short couple of sentences. I let it slide and was thankful no one complained as I thought each of these machines had a story of their own and they are not the usual machines that would likely have a build page. Lovely to see they are all ridden and used.

Thanks to all for a different but interesting comp. :)

Usual rules of 1 vote per user, poll runs for 5 days with results hidden until the end.

Jamie

roadking - 1966 Raleigh Superbe
RoadKingSuperbe by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

epicycle - 1948 Rudge
epeicyclo1946Rudge by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

OldTel - 1914 BSA Light Roadster
oldtelbsalightroadster by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

scooter - Raleigh Humber
scooterRalieghHumber by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

Thanks to everyone who voted for my BSA, it was good to see some old roadsters, they still have a place, I have a few in my long queue for restoration, go on try one. Thanks Terry

Re: Re:

OldTel":2bkmg4an said:
Thanks to everyone who voted for my BSA, it was good to see some old roadsters, they still have a place, I have a few in my long queue for restoration, go on try one. Thanks Terry
It is outstanding and got my vote. :)

I like to see them getting ridden hard like they used to be.

Re:

Congratulations to Oldtel for taking out February RBotM Classic Roadster edition with his lovely BSA.
A well deserved win.
There is always a place for the roadsters, as Brian reminds me all the time.
Thanks to all who entered, voted, and help support the comp by joining in, it is appreciated.

Jamie

Back