Its a.... Sonic........Helmut Burns-London.

Re: Its a No Name guessing Game...!

That makes sense, I'd never realised that couriers had bikes like this made just for that job. Just wait until s big modern manufacturer hears about this, they'll be the next big new thing as soon as everyone gets bored of gravel :LOL: :facepalm:

Re: Its a No Name guessing Game...!

:LOL: :cool:

That bull horn 26" is cool as fcuk. Now, supposing there is clearance for these puppies https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tire ... oss/cx_pro then you could deliver parcels in Norfolk
and more besides.

Where do I get one?

Can't help but think sadly once again we have a bike brimming with enormous versatile potential which came to an evolution dead end; replaced by pathetic supermarket 700c flat-bar hybrids conjured up by grey suit mass marketing men working for large corporations. The same men who decades later decided to put drop bars on them and call them gravel bikes ;)

Anyhow, good luck with build, and carry on as you were. I'm in a hot flush and need a stiff drink to mull
over how many of these bikes didn't end up under HGV wheels.

Re:

Looking very cool... pink or fuchsia?

From memory I think Roberts also built a similar 26" messenger bike, can't recall the model though. A black one surfaced on Ebay a few years back, should have pounced I guess...

Anyways, I digress. Show us some more :twisted:

Re:

Correct Joe! Cobra maybe? There was the white one that was a feature bike MBi (or MBUK) BITD too.

Anyway, that colour is smashing, I love it!

Re:

just taking it out of the box, All paint work care of Argos, Mark, Garry and the team. Columbus, Cinelli, Reynolds 753..jpg

Last edited:
Must admit, i have never heard of sonic bikes before but am looking forward to seeing more of this :cool:

Re:

Ill be honest, i dont think i have ever picked up a handlebar and stem that feels as light as this...., it might just be in my mind as i have never thought to way bars and stems together before... :oops:

Back