Seat post struck in frame

mkone":2m2x8t8q said:
or a seventh, heat.

Heat only works in conjuncture with cold, expanding the steel whilst the aluminium contracts. Heat alone will only make things worse as the aluminium will heat up more quickly and expand first.

As for acid.... tried it, didn’t like it... messy nasty stuff. :(

or an eighth - prayer.

But this was more fun!

The final death throws of my nemesis consisted of a fizzing, bubbling sliver of silver. Rather reminiscent of the terminator 2 denouement.

The foe is vanquished!

c3abab6676ced536c2cbca25b0c052dd_zps2ojrlhnm.jpg

The History Man":37daoqi0 said:
or an eighth - prayer.

But this was more fun!

The final death throws of my nemesis consisted of a fizzing, bubbling sliver of silver. Rather reminiscent of the terminator 2 denouement.

The foe is vanquished!

Attachments

• F5346207-E41E-4F16-858A-8E7FEBC8854F.jpeg
    F5346207-E41E-4F16-858A-8E7FEBC8854F.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 205
PeachyPM":39wpdbvp said:
mkone":39wpdbvp said:
or a seventh, heat.

Heat only works in conjuncture with cold, expanding the steel whilst the aluminium contracts. Heat alone will only make things worse as the aluminium will heat up more quickly and expand first.

was actualy refering to steel in steel as another option to post removal, not in reply to the OP question.

mkone":239qv1ab said:
PeachyPM":239qv1ab said:
mkone":239qv1ab said:
or a seventh, heat.

was actualy refering to steel in steel as another option to post removal, not in reply to the OP question.

Well that’s just plain silly :LOL: :p :mrgreen:

Retro Spud":1avvrufd said:
Pistols at dawn

Venue = Mayhem next year

Judge = THM

:LOL:

hang on a minute, DAWN!? :shock: 2 guys walking around a crowded site with pistols, in the early hours after a long night, what could possibly go wrong :LOL:

mkone":387we02t said:
Retro Spud":387we02t said:
Pistols at dawn

Venue = Mayhem next year

Judge = THM

hang on a minute, DAWN!? :shock: 2 guys walking around a crowded site with pistols, in the early hours after a long night, what could possibly go wrong :LOL:

If I bring a couple of hip flasks with some descent single malt.. we could have whisky at dawn... (I'm more of a drinker than a fighter)

PeachyPM":rqdb3wnf said:
mkone":rqdb3wnf said:
Retro Spud":rqdb3wnf said:
Pistols at dawn

Venue = Mayhem next year

Judge = THM

If I bring a couple of hip flasks with some descent single malt.. we could have whisky at dawn... (I'm more of a drinker than a fighter)

Sounds good to me :D

Attachments

• oo .jpg
    oo .jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 165
Back