What music do you listen to while you ride?

never really listen to music when riding, prefer peace and quiet! :cool: in house/car it'll be the stone roses, happy mondays, dire straits, pink floyd, the prodigy, neil young, jimi hendrix, fleetwood mac, the jam, the clash, red hot chili peppers etc :roll:

Sometimes

Rage against the machine and new model army, depends what sort of mood i'm in.Muse aswell but not so often.
"If it's too loud you are too old"

Usually YMCA, Will Young or George Michael.. If i'm feeling adventurous, Scissor Sisters or Erasure - hands up in the air..!

Erm, (sherioushly), Prodigy or some decent dance music - but not usually when i'm on road because i can't stand not being able to hear how fast cars are approaching behind me.. Bit like wearing a hoodie - can't see diddly squat when you try and look around / behind you - freaks me out a tad.. :roll:

yeah I like to hear whats going on even if that is just wind (not mine)

GF scares me, she's always got MP3 on :?

Used to love Nirvana nevermind BITD though, that old Cassette (retro ;) ) used to get me up hills like a bat outta hell! :cool:

Used to find Neds Atomic Dustbin was good for running home from parties in darkness over the hills, like XC riding, but darkness, no bike, and drunkard! :D

These days hmm owt really, still into ze rock n roll mostly but dig all kindsa stuff.

Back