I'm a Dad too

Cheers folks :D :D chaotic few days but back home now and settling(ish). Still a bit mental :shock: ,responsible for a little person.

congrats to yourself and your wife.
You'd better start stock piling the hope and chris king pink stuff for your daughters retro future

dyna-ti":9vzpxmfv said:
congrats to yourself and your wife.
You'd better start stock piling the hope and chris king pink stuff for your daughters retro future

:LOL: :LOL:

Congratulations to ye, Herr Kaiser Sir....................and may I say what a potent and fertile board RetroBIKE is!!

orange71":36pvp9m4 said:
congrats!!

there's something in the water here on Retrobike....

anybody out there not wanting kids? Best leave now!

haha, this is true!!!

I just had a little girl as well, born two weeks ago today...quite the adjustment, but we are fascinated with her.

Congrats, kaiser!!!

Right, that's it, Dr. Lysander's Fertility Clinic (also trading as The Shed at the Bottom of the Garden plc) is open for business- for a fraction of the cost of IVF, couples will be encouraged to log on and talk crap about old bikes, and be regularly subscribed Old Bits of Tat on a weekly basis.

Spaffing off into small beakers and all that weird stuff with Turkey Basters is no longer necessary, but can be included in the programme of treatment for a laugh.................

Who's up first?? I have two Kellog's Spokey Dokey's, £50 the pair, Ensuing Fecundity Assured!!

Dr Lysander's Clinic is fully BMA* Registered.

* Bullshit and Mendacity Asusual

Back