• bagpuss - Carlton Giro d'italia

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Maca - Raleigh 531c Panasonic

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Elev2k - Panasonic PR-6000

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im on a iMac - no problems. Log out of the forum and log back in again perhaps.

You are the only one who can vote.
Even myself being a moderator and running the comp, I can't vote for anyone else and once I lodge my vote, I am the same as everyone else in that I cannot see the results until the poll ends.

Jamie

I have tried logging in and out several times. I'll dig out my microsoft notebook and try that. my friend has voted and I have seen the x , his daughter uses a mac and she can't vote either...last time we spoke. Not a big deal but it would be good to participate.
R

I have the same problem with voting. My screen looks like Barryboy's.
I figured it may be my lack of posts? But then I can't vote on the introduce yourself here thread either which didn't make much sense.
I have used different browsers and different PCs. They are all the same.

Anyway, some beautiful looking bikes.
Cheers,
Dave

Thanks Jamie, but I definitely can't see any buttons next to the nominations... not on safari, explorer or chrome.... weird!

i see exactly the same thing as barryboyinexile... on all 3 platforms and 2 different computers

Maca's quite determined machine is well worth +172. Is there a cumulative score we can advance on?

Congratulations Keithglos!
A well deserved win for your lovely Argos.
Thanks to everyone for entering and also to those who voted, and/or tried to vote.

I'm really sorry about so many people having a problem voting, please don't give up, we'll sort and do need your support. I know its frustrating, especially when we are trying to grow the comp and get it supported more. I will send an email to John and see if he can shed some light on what might be happening. I will also ask on the moderators forum. It's obviously beyond my skill level, I am a rider, bike builder etc not a computer geek, I know just enough to get by ;)

Jamie

Re:

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for the complements, the Argos was my best bike in 1977, when I was in my mid 40s, and Nick from Somerset has done a meticulous rebuild. He brought it here to show me on his way to Erolca, where it was much admired, and suggested I enter it.

Arthur built the frame, I specified 72 head and 74 seat, 21.5 seat and top tube,
and used it for several years including when I pretended to race.

And thank you all who voted for it, even though you don't know how good it was on the road.

An outstanding set of bikes entered.

Keith

Back