orange prestiage just brought her back rasta this time baby

That is cool but that seatpost needs to be purple!

If i had more money as a teenager my bike would've looked exactly like that- couldn't afford anything big so my LavaDome had red jockey wheels a silver Ringle Cage- A red X-Lite seat bolt etc etc

:cool:

some change in spec i ended up swaping it with a close friend of mine dean he's now kitted the frame and forks out with orange an post and stem and bars :cry: but he's using a full m900 xtr groupset with all purple bolts looks the mutts il get some pics soon :cool: :cool: :cool:

i just brought this baby back so here goes as soon as im home il get pics up but the spec will roughly be

black stem post and hubs with black rims and silver spokes (not desided what wheels to build yet) full m960/m970 xtr including v brakes gonna go rasta where poss on this little baby though :cool:

I've just joined the forum and am finding my way around. I've a Prestige I bought new (1992-ish).

It had Rock Shox forks for a while (I got scared on downhills, because I started to go faster, so I had to buy some Maguras to slow me down again).

Once I'm allowed to post images I'll put one up.

Edit (here we go!)
BicycleOrangePrestigeinMarch1995.jpg

Back