Mongoose Supergoose Replica

Finally got some great night time shots out and about in Norwich thanks to my lad Kieran who is a bit of a wizz when it comes to photography :D

Attachments

• Supergoose Replica.JPG
    Supergoose Replica.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 6,081
  • Supergoose Replica 1.JPG
    Supergoose Replica 1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 6,081
Re: Question from Teneriffe ,Spain

HELLO friend! I´ve got a question,where do you buy the viceroy frame and forks, ebay it´s impossible.I want to create another proyect like yours but I haven´t enought money for a mongoose frame.Your work it´s amazing..congratulations.
Regards from Spain
Hector Hernandez

Re: Question from Teneriffe ,Spain

hector m":1zb3cz4d said:
HELLO friend! I´ve got a question,where do you buy the viceroy frame and forks, ebay it´s impossible.I want to create another proyect like yours but I haven´t enought money for a mongoose frame.Your work it´s amazing..congratulations.
Regards from Spain
Hector Hernandez

Cheers Hector,

The frame & forks were sourced from a seller on these pages. but keep your eyes on ebay as they occasionally pop up, PUCH also made a similar frame with Mongoos'esque style gussets. Hope you find a project soon and have the fun i did building it up,

Jussa :)

Re:

So the day has finally arrived that i can now say i own a 'Pukka' Mongoose. Say hello to my 1982 California Special. Sourced locally in Norfolk the Frame & Forks are in lovely condition, with a little Patina you would expect with age. Decals are still vibrant and in-tact. So now my Viceroy has been transformed from a Goose Replica into a lovely Pukka Goose :D.

Hope you like.

Jussa :)

Attachments

• IMG_7212.JPG
    IMG_7212.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 5,177
Back