Funk

Picture of my Funk, sorry for delay I lost the pictures on one of the 10 computers I own (networking!). This was taken after a ride after winter storage. Its had a good polish since. I will get some better pics done and post them. Does anyone know where I can get some new decals?

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,521
Hairstream any chance of some horizontal pics :p I have a sore neck. :D

mrhball":1rrled9v said:
Picture of my Funk, sorry for delay I lost the pictures on one of the 10 computers I own (networking!). This was taken after a ride after winter storage. Its had a good polish since. I will get some better pics done and post them. Does anyone know where I can get some new decals?

cooool, first funk i see with funk forks! how do they "feel"? elastomers still ok?

Last one I have of the old girl, I ended up giving it to a friend back in Seattle.... I had this thing for 15 years and nobody over here ever knew what it was (I slapped one of my Yeti headtube decals on her 6 or 7 years ago so I wouldn't have to keep explaining.. from then on it was "nice Yeti dude." Ha!! A little evil laugh inside every time I said thanks. :D

I never thought to take real nice pictures of it.. Found you all too late I guess!

I just threw down for Dr's shiny Funk on the bay.UK. So, I guess I'm back in the club. Shouldn't take more that 6 or 8 weeks to get over here from what I've heard. Can't wait... I am getting a funny feeling in the warbles. Will keep myself busy with the FRO build until then.

Hmmm, how will I make the Dr's Funk my own? Many possibilities. For starters, XT II, XC Pro, M900, Paul, White?? I think it has to stay shiny. Will take some doing to keep up with the Jones'.

...to be continued.

Attachments

• bakerbikee.jpg
    bakerbikee.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 397
Back