BIG 29/09 Reductions! Dean Titanium and Van Tuyl Titanium.

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I'm selling two titanium frames. Well kind of. I bought two and now can't decide which one to build so I'll let the market decide for me. I'll sell either one, whichever sells first. I'll keep the other one for my own build

1) Dean Titanium is a size 19" with V brake mounts. This classic 3/2.5 Titanium MTB needs introduction. Frame weighs ~1700 grams. Gorgeous dropouts. The condition of the frame is almost spotless, only the slightest of cable rub, and the most minor of chain marks. Color is a great looking matt finish. One water bottle bolt is freewheeling. Looks like a quick tab weld, and you should be all set. The graphics are also a bit sun faded, but I'm sure Gil can make you a new set. The price is discounted because of the water bottle bolt and the faded graphics. XTR Cranks and BB not included. For the Dean, the frame is for sale at a very reasonable price of £430. NOW £350 before it goes on Ebay

48.5 cm Seat Tube C-T
57 cm Top Tube C-C
1 1/8 Head tube
27.2 Septets
31.8 F. Der.

2) Van Tuyl Titanium frame in a size 17.5. A beautiful frame. From my research, this was made in Russia in the early 90's. Those Russians know how to work Titanium, beautiful welds, S-stays and a nice natural polished finish. The frame weighs 1540 grams!! Should be quite easy to build a 20lb bike with this one. Condition is almost flawless, some minor cable rub, very few marks from the chain. No deep scratches anywhere. A cheap way to get into a Titanium hard tail. Asking a very reasonable £250. NOW £190 before it goes on Ebay

44 cm Seat Tube C-T
55 Top Tube C-C
1 1/8 Head tube
27.0 Seatpost (I think)
31.8 F. Der.

Shipping cost is £20 to UK, Germany, France and Lux. Other countries cost more. Payment by paypal gift or +4%, buyer's choice. Happy to add insurance and tracking at cost.

DSC04229.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04238.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

Back