A bit of shill bidding going on here methinks

:LOL:
Just a little...
I had a bid on this myself and was hoping his dumbfockery would frighten off other bidders. It did and this morning the bidding was stucjk at £512 despite him bidding again. So he invents another buyer... :roll:

The same dodgy bidder is bidding on his other listing too!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEICA-D-LUX-3 ... 338429d74d

It did occur to me he may have nicked these while someone's on holiday, but tea leafs don't usually use 9 day listings...

But he is a bit special!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just another day on ebay.

hamster":3h8fv14p said:
Time to reports him to eBay...people are getting prosecuted and convicted for this stuff now.

really?That would surprise me. Ebay has let this go on for an eternity, when they could easily have put an end to it. Why? Ebay benefits from successful shill bidders. Probably more than they would make if someone placed legitimate reserves. I refuse to use such tactics, but sometimes get burned when I run a straight auction, as ebay give more exposure to many of the shill bidders.

<---- neatly folding my tin foil hat, and placing it on my desk, till tomorrow.

Back