did anyone just throw a last minute bid on this klein?

Nice trigger.. The only problem now is the gezillion pound paint job and the row it will cause selecting a painter..;)

zetecmk2":2jsop63v said:
jaypee":2jsop63v said:
zetecmk2":2jsop63v said:
i'm sick of being outbid by 1p!!!

You never get outbid by 1p. The final price is always 1p/50p/£1/£5 etc (depending on how high the price goes) above the second-highest bid
thanks for clearing that up......i knew someone would!! :facepalm: ;)

Oh did you already know that? I always mention it as I remember being pissed off for about a week when I missed out on something by a pound! Then I realised... :)

it's the snipe bids that piss me off when i'm out. if i'm at home, and bidding then all is fair in love and war :evil:

as for paint, we will do it at work. as for colour.......probably some sort of linear fade, maybe including some mazda colours and tinted laquer.....we'll see :cool:
hell.....i'm no purist!!!! :D

I out a bid of £30 on with 60 seconds to run and was outbid in the last few seconds. Glad it was outed on here but also secretly glad that I didn't win or I would have to store another at work and sneak it home in the dead of night. Good luck to 'zetecmk2' for out bidding me, you have saved me a real headache. I know its only a £30 frame, but then I would have had to buy an XT groupset to go with the D521's that are sat around then some nice bits to hang off it and then I would have spent far to much on painting it. Domestic dispute avoided again.

maverick":3r64mvlh said:
I out a bid of £30 on with 60 seconds to run and was outbid in the last few seconds. Glad it was outed on here but also secretly glad that I didn't win or I would have to store another at work and sneak it home in the dead of night. Good luck to 'zetecmk2' for out bidding me, you have saved me a real headache. I know its only a £30 frame, but then I would have had to buy an XT groupset to go with the D521's that are sat around then some nice bits to hang off it and then I would have spent far to much on painting it. Domestic dispute avoided again.
ha ha.....now i've got all that to come!!!!! :facepalm:

I managed to announce to the mrs that i have two frames coming soon and it was ok :D mind I had been xtra nice to her today ;)

These look great in the Neon green colour with black forks I think - that won't be too pricey :cool:

Back