Gary Fisher karma project

Chute55uk":3b3jy8ra said:
Yep its in the process of getting its paint matched
It looked so much better than the ebay picture , should be a great project , look forward to seeing the build :D

coomber":1xjre2sm said:
Nice. Am tempted to build up a marlin in the garage from bits.

Polishing looks tidy.
Do it , be nice to see some more Fishers :D
Polishing is ok , started with 800 then 1500 wet n dry followed by good old solvol , i could have spent weeks on it but tbh its going to be ridden and i have no patience :LOL: but thank you

Mate, I'm so pleased to see this being built, it looks like an absolute cracker, the polishing is brilliant and I really like the grey of the Judy's on the frame. When it's finished we'll have to go for a ride!

markwashington":2fh6pb20 said:
Mate, I'm so pleased to see this being built, it looks like an absolute cracker, the polishing is brilliant and I really like the grey of the Judy's on the frame. When it's finished we'll have to go for a ride!
Hi bud
Glad you approve :D hopefully it could be my key to getting back into my riding again ( and sticking to the diet :oops: )
so when the fisher and i are fit a ride would be good !
I have to say im really pleased with the way its going , how is your brothers bike doing ?
cheers Paul

Just a thought I was planning to make the surrey hills ride on my fisher would be great to get you guys on yours as well

Chute55uk":2phls34k said:
Just a thought I was planning to make the surrey hills ride on my fisher would be great to get you guys on yours as well
Thats really nice of you but im afraid the condition im in at the moment the only Surrey hills i could manage look like this :oops:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
but hopefully i will get it sorted then you never know :)
cheers Paul

Crus":339nr5vm said:
Will you replace decals? Mt tam is mt tam! Always nice!
I would like to but they dont seem easy to find and my budget wont stretch to a set of custom ones , i have seen a set of budget down tube ones that would probably fit the bill but the headtube and leaping marlin etc on the seatube are not so easy .
Cheers Paul

Latest posts

Back