Wanting Gary Fisher Mt Tam 1995

mtbike

Retro Newbie
Looking for lightly used alloy hard tail Gary Fisher a mid 1990's Mt. Tam.
Frame size should be 19" or 20" will do. i will post pictures i found on internet. I am from Europe, Serbia. Help me get my first Gary Fisher bike. I seek for your help, if there is anyone who could guide me to similar add of Gary Fisher frame. My hands are tied to strong will of seller, because in case i'm from Serbia, i consider the option of global shipment, oh but wait to find it first. Cycling season is on it's step to be ready, i am so excited and i'd be very happy if there for i get my first bike. i'm bikeless for 2 years so far. Had realy bad luck with bikes i owned in past, they got stolen. So after i build this one, i plan to keep it in my room.

00A0A_gpbwjGoMtxL_600x450.jpg

I'm simple. I love hiking, going to the gym, doing some simple stuff. I love being outdoors, I love bike riding.

Re:

Tried for so long to get one of these only offered one and that had been drilled to fit a crud catcher grrrr :roll:

Looking for lightly used alloy hard tail Gary Fisher a mid 1990's Mt. Tam.
Frame size should be 19" or 20" will do. i will post pictures i found on internet. I am from Europe, Serbia. Help me get my first Gary Fisher bike. I seek for your help, if there is anyone who could guide me to similar add of Gary Fisher frame. My hands are tied to strong will of seller, because in case i'm from Serbia, i consider the option of global shipment, oh but wait to find it first. Cycling season is on it's step to be ready, i am so excited and i'd be very happy if there for i get my first bike. i'm bikeless for 2 years so far. Had realy bad luck with bikes i owned in past, they got stolen. So after i build this one, i plan to keep it in my room.

00A0A_gpbwjGoMtxL_600x450.jpg
Did you ever find one?

Back