Advice needed. Replacement Freehub?

Thanks, I looked at the chart and it seems you may be right. I have just searched for LX 565 on CRC and only found a 9Spd free hub which is £24. Can you post the link pls?
I will speak to the UK Shimano importers tomorrow and get them to check it is the same item

Cheers

Been here before - tried to swap a freehub body but got stuck when no shimano replacements fitted my original hub. Contrary to earlier post I think there's very little interchangeability. They (shimano hubs) all use a similar looking spline/boss pattern but when you look closer it's all bloody different sizes.

Wish Sheldon had produced a magic chart telling us what to do...

Lolz, after many calls to different bike shops including Madison, and posts on here, it seems you are right. There are three parts which are compatible with a M737 hub. One is listed as A category, Y32P98010 which is original replacement. Two others are category B/interchangeable. One of which is Y3SA98010 which is also a category B part which is used on a M565 hub. Cheers for the link, I have spoken to CRC today and they are going to order one from stock tomorrow morning to check it is correct before dispatching it. All I have to do is swap axle bearing and free hub and voilà, a finally finished bike I can ride. Many thanks for everyone's help :D

You have me worried now.
I had seen the hubs but for some reason I bought a pair of new M732 freehubs, I want to use them on M760 and M900 hubs.
Just so happens I have all three freehubs in my pocket, I will check to see if they are the same.

Back