Cougar Frame & Forks

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm desperately hanging onto the Gios, which is going to take much longer to do anything with...so I've got to cull one frame that means a lot to me as I had one back in 1996. Bought off 'Dead Rats' about a year ago. Nothing done with it, looking for money back.

http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/clare ... ary/Cougar

Frame & Forks as pictured £120 Delivered by Courier in UK or personal collection from Birmingham or Worcestershire region. International, please ask for a quote.

Measurements:
C-C: 50cm
C-T: 52.5cm
TT: 52.5cm
HT: 1" steerer 9.6cm (top to bottom)
BB Width: 68mm English Thread
Steerer Length (Crown to Top) 13.6cm of which 5.8cm is threaded
100 F/130 R Dropouts

Hi there!

I'm possibly interested in buying this frame for a good friend who just crashed and broke her elbow, as a get-well soon present.
She also lacks a real road racer and this seems to fit the bill perfectly. Would you mind re-measuring the frame's ST & TT center-center?
And also, would you be willing to ship outside UK, within the EU, at my cost of course?

Best regards from Sweden,
Victor

Victor,
I'll do this for you this evening with a set of full measurements. I can also happily ship to EU. Sorry to hear about your friend, hope she's on the road to recovery!
Andy

This would fit my wife - but no way am I going to let her ride round on a bike that says "Cougar" on it.

dbmtb":bpmefa3s said:
This would fit my wife - but no way am I going to let her ride round on a bike that says "Cougar" on it.

This shows the dynamics of the English language....when Dolan et al chose that name in the mists of time....a cougar was a fast and powerful member of the cat family....but like the word 'gay' its meaning has changed.....and the irony of your wife riding a frame bearing the name cougar is telling.....however, you can always get the frame resprayed and leave it sans decals!

Back