Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

keithyr":3mraivj6 said:
ZZ - you wanting a lift from mine or even meet at inverkeithing and take the 1 car or is it easier for you to go straight from slumkirk ?
Ach, easier just to make my own way from Failkirk I think. Cheers though...

Not Fife two weeks a row, my we are spreading our wings. See you at Chez Velo.

While I remember, 2 photies from last week. Spot Keith's deliberate (not) mistake in the first. Surprised ZZ's never noticed it before.

IMG_0203 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

IMG_0204 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

The bike spends most of its time upside doon under Keith, so I reckon that's on the right way roond.

coupla fannies!

Clubby you utter bitch lol - thats wis our secret.

You wanna meet me an rob at mine about 9ish i can take 3 of us across to velo's (safety in numbers and all that)

ps i akways think i look a lot cooler than that pic when ahm oot on the bike :shock:

Thanks Keith but I'll just head straight down myself. Might head in for a rake roond the shops after.

Be prepared to be awe struck by one of the bits of wasteland I'm going to take you to. A disused shale quarry, same stuff as Broxburn bings, but its a deep hole in the ground that cant be seen from the surrounding area. Mix of steep descents, bombholes, twisty singletrack etc but a wee bit overgrown. Bit of a struggle to get in as council have bulldozed up the entrances but thats no stopped me :D

Back