I am sick of.....

I am sick of receiving bike parts costing hundreds of £££ and the attention to detail on them is truly shocking.
Hope's levers and calipers look like they've been milled out with a dentists drill(crumbled edges,burrs etc)
Yesterday i got a set of Sram XX shifters
The carbon covers dont really fit that well.On one side it overhangs slightly and is flush on the other.Its not the same on the other shifter.That has different bits overhanging
£250 rrp. You got to be joking :roll:

Shimano stuff seems for the most part to have very good quality control.

Pyro Tim":n4ekrss3 said:
You should try teaching kitesurfing in the winter. Chest deep in Poole harbour, with your face being torn off with wind and snow. That's bracing. Good fun though.

Although I was in Malaysia for Christmas just gone, I normally take a stroll along Bournemouth beach on Christmas day. Play a great game of spot the Christmas present

do you discount for winter lessons?

don't blame you. It's actually generally better to learn in the winter though. Quieter harbour, and better wind. However, not this winter. Not been able to teach yet this year. Easterlies are no good :(

now look what you've done, now its bloody snowing...

_66566581_bgamkvzccaaj05l.jpg

yes but everything is relative.........

spent 4 winters in Poland just after Wall came down, but had October to December 1994 in Moscow with a trip to Siberia thrown in. Warsaw '91 was so cold couldn't walk 400 yards to pub as wind chill was so bad, kept a stick in the small room to break the ice in the morning.........need I say more

11:28 and it has just stopped snowing...........what can we bitch about now? :LOL:

i bet next year, the price of snow will go up! :?

Back