Need help with ID of this little GT frame...

Hmmm, I noticed that, but I thought the small sizes were very hard to come by... Is this pre their Anatomica range?

Also, there was the Avalanche LE, which may have had the red/yellow graphics?

Think anatomica was around 98-99 (was when I got back into bikes and GT). Can't remember if
it was seperate catalogue but was around the time the range ballooned (before they went bust).

corsarob":3qufxx0k said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gt-moto-frame-like-ns-dmr-24seven-orange-etc-/271171279910?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item3f23115c26

That's a later incarnation with CNC'd dropouts.

There's also a tiny Zaskar somewhere in the mix (there's a thread about it somewhere).

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Funnily enough I think this came from him via another member! Though this definitely isn't a Zaskar, obviously, but I understood it was very hard to get the smallest sizes in this country.

BITD, 1997 to be precise, all I wanted was a GT and I ended up with a Timberline, but the smallest size anyone round here stocked was 16" and it was always just that little bit too big for me. Then it got stolen... :roll:

Back