Merlin

Nader":2aqu90ao said:
sinnerman":2aqu90ao said:
Houston WE HAVE A PROBLEM.....
oh yes ...beam me up Scotty :LOL:

So far the titanium is not picturing as well as your other efforts...?

Im looking forward to seeing MORE beautiful pictures.... :cool:

sinnerman":qbrv18eu said:
Im looking forward to seeing MORE beautiful pictures.... :cool:
Such a beautiful and proportional frame I haven't had in my hands :cool:
In my humble opinion just one frame is able to keep up with the merlin mountain and it's yo eddy.

merlin04.jpg

merlin05.jpg

merlin06.jpg

merlin11.jpg

Here we go with the first parts :D

merlin12.jpg

I really wanted to go with a rigid fork but the pace fits so well :cool: ...I dont know yet.

merlin13.jpg

merlin14.jpg

merlin15.jpg

merlin16.jpg

and again a bunch of snow here :x

merlin17.jpg

looking good Nader! Pace looks very good too. What rigid fork did you had in mind? Ritchey? Need to post some updated pics of my Merlin too...

Rio":1tqlkcs9 said:
looking good Nader! Pace looks very good too. What rigid fork did you had in mind? Ritchey? Need to post some updated pics of my Merlin too...
A black Ritchey would be optimal but I was also thinking of a segmented rigid fork like BOI.

Nader":3011oq3y said:
Rio":3011oq3y said:
A black Ritchey would be optimal but I was also thinking of a segmented rigid fork like BOI.

both great options indeed! RC30 maybee?

Rio":2ru9advg said:
Nader":2ru9advg said:
Rio":2ru9advg said:

both great options indeed! RC30 maybee?
yes a silver RC30 ;)

We don't have too many Pace forks here in CA so I am not familiar with how they work. My question is how do you route the front brake cable?

losvizzero":fw3aeem2 said:
good job,i like it!
cheers mate :D

merlin18.jpg

Best I would put it in the study and admire it every day :LOL:

merlin19.jpg

But joke apart I would like to build and ride it quickly ...today I have achieved more

merlin20.jpg

merlin21.jpg

Latest posts

Back