I won!!!!

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I won a game!!!! With my hubby and the children, Smart Ass. I never win games and I usually sulk when I loose, well someone has to be immature if the children aren't :oops:

I shall go out on a high and never play a game again that way I can always say "I won the last game I played" :D

Alison

Very good - family games of scrabble have been phased out at Retro Cat towers due to 'bad losers' and in my case 'bad winners' :-(

I used to play backgammon with my hubby but got fed up with loosing, same with Cludo with my oldest son and I taught him too play the game too the swine :D

Alison

my wife and I play guess who in the pub. We pick a person, and the other asks the guess who type questions to work out who it is :LOL:

Crap game I know, but quite fun

Pyro Tim":bbxmamsz said:
my wife and I play guess who in the pub. We pick a person, and the other asks the guess who type questions to work out who it is :LOL:

Crap game I know, but quite fun

I like it :LOL: I haven't been to a pub in years but before we moved from family and thus babysitters :( my brother was awesome as a pub quizzer and used to win for us frequently, since then I've had to depend on my husbands salary :D

Alison

Back