Newbie here.... Can anyone date this Kona?

Nice to see someone come on here and not immediately want a valuation to sell something.

I reckon in a month or two you will be searching for the GT you used to ride.

Welcome to the moneypit :LOL:

Nice Kona too.

Carl.

A smidge over £200...

Which I was happy with. Whether thats a good deal or not, I've no idea, but if i'm happy, then I guess it is!
I'm getting more and more worried by the number of bikes listed in each of your sigs?
Is this something I am going to find myself doing?!

I guess its true. If this turns out to be an original spec 94, then i'm gonna want more!
And then there will be bits that aren't original, and then i will spend all night trawling ebay as well as retrobike...

Oh god. this is it. Ive been sucked in... I'd better get some help!

al-onestare":28w0lff3 said:
Defo a 94 - what did this go for in the end?

Oh my god!

Have just seen the 97 explosif in your sig!

Now i gotta get me one of those!!!

Its begun! And my lavadome hasn't even arrived yet!

crazycradz":2kyi46li said:
A smidge over £200...

Which I was happy with. Whether thats a good deal or not, I've no idea, but if i'm happy, then I guess it is!
I'm getting more and more worried by the number of bikes listed in each of your sigs?
Is this something I am going to find myself doing?!

I guess its true. If this turns out to be an original spec 94, then i'm gonna want more!
And then there will be bits that aren't original, and then i will spend all night trawling ebay as well as retrobike...

Oh god. this is it. Ive been sucked in... I'd better get some help!

It looks pretty stock so if you're keeping it that way you won't be doing much, if any trawling. £200 is nearing the top of about right.

You need a Kilauea as well if you are going to complete the 1994 range (see my signature for mine). ;-)

Nice buy anyway, looks sweet in that colour. I "heart" green Konas.

Back