Children always working towards chaos

'we' are in your camp Alison...our house is always in various states of 'distress' :) the kids are great and when they concentrate reaaallllllyyy hard the place is tidy for about 5 mins and then suddenly..well you know. I like an untidy but clean house...it makes a house into a home.....until you trip over something in the middle of the night and wake everyone up with your swearing :)

Retro Cat":js04kkd7 said:
At home my family participate in jazz housework :)

What tiding goes on in our house is done generally by me or Dom, the children get to do their bedrooms at the weekend, we do put the clothes away to a bit of Bix Beiderbecke though :D

Alison

Retro Cat":2y8rqr7g said:
At home my family participate in jazz housework :)

You mean it's sort of improvised/free-form?

Mmm, housework....

fast-show-wonderful-a-s.gif

....nice!

David

Absolutely it's a test of initiative to find things in a different place each time though. We also wear black turtle neck jumpers and say groovy a lot.

I've just round an Allen key down the back of the sofa, at sometime or other all tools have been found there...

Not sure what it is...second hand on a work colleague it is, still working on my indentation after 2 years...

We have a 1 year old "Agent of Choas" in our house. Tidy up after her is almost pointless as when she's order she has to create some disorder. Erika is the only proof anyone need of the Second Law of Thermodynmaics.

I love the Chaos though.

Latest posts

Back