Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sale

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi there,

NOW ON EBAY - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-Galax ... 43bcf8c4bf

I am selling my trusty Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. The handset works faultlessly, I have NEVER ever had a problem with it. It will be sold boxed with all accesories that it came with - this includes charger (longer wire than the newer ones, annoyingly!), USB cable for data transfer, headphones and the little pamphlets for quick start etc. Please note that the headphones have been used - you have been told! They are clean though in that there is no detritus floating around in them, but you may want to give them a wipe should you wish to use them. It will also come with replacement little rubber bits for the headphones (they are in-ear style) which are unused so you can put some new ones on - they are the large and small ones, I used the medium size ones.

Specification details can be found here - http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite ... ation.html

The handset was bought and used on the O2 network but I have had it unlocked to work on any network. I will supply the codes should you need them but I have tested it with an Orange SIM and it works fine.

The only negative thing I can think of about this is that the silver trim around the edge has come away, though it makes no difference to the performance of the handset, its purely aesthetic and I think it looks better black rather than silver! Screen is unmarked and so is back of phone.

According to ebay these seem to go for around £140-£160 (plus postage) unlocked, sometimes more. I am asking for £140 (pp gift) or £145 (pp goods) which includes a recorded delivery to any RB bretheren.

Pics:

8971514406_fffcfceefc_z.jpg

The marks on the screen here are just dust
8970316477_97f484e624_z.jpg

The phone you see in the reflection is the Note 2 that I upgraded to!
8970312631_b2ae4d32a5_z.jpg

Sold Items

Animal 'Belter' watch. Everything works fine with it and is in good condition with only normal blemishes present that you would expect from a watch. Needs a new battery though. £20 posted. What the hell, buy the watch and you can have the wallet above for free with it. What more do you people want?! Also a Volcom velcro wallet, never had anything in it ever SOLD TO CORSAROB OR £15 FOR THE PAIR

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Volcom wallet, Animal Watch

Feel free to make an offer, I am a reasonable guy!! I would rather these things gone as they will only gather dust again after their little rub down for the pictures!

Back