Norco Torrent. Tweaked 13.1.13

greeeeeeen!
thought they were the real photos! :LOL:

orange is very nice but that green is lovely!

I've been in touch with our paint supplier at work who is going to send some free samples :D
As we use such large volumes of paint the samples are 1 litre tins, so enough for about 6 frames :D :D

Its either going to be bright orange, kawasaki green or, if they can colour match it correctly, dynorod pink/orange :D :D

That said, they do a candy apple red which is stunning :roll:

I've had a bit of a tinker with this over the christmas period.
The forks changed a while back due to the steerer length on the Shivers :? to Marzocchi bombers with 20mm axle.
Its now a sort of heavy duty xc bike/doing anything hardtail(which is what it was supposed to be in the first place :D ).
I've put a 70mm stem on it and a Thomson layback seatpost, this keeps the reach to the bars the same, more or less, but puts more weight over the rear for better traction when climbing.
I was running 1 x 9 but there are a couple of steep bits local to me that i just couldn't get up :?
She now runs a 12-32 Sram cassette, previously 11-26 Ultegra and a short cage XT rear mech, previously a ridicously light Sram Force road mech(amazingly the mech survived the Mayhem mud last year :shock: ).
Up front is an SLX 10speed mech operated by a Suntour xc pro thumbie :LOL: and an FSA Comet double chainset with 29-42 rings :D
Tyres are currently some old Tioga DH 2.2 as the Dissent's were just too draggy for anything heading uphill.
Proper test ride this morning and she feels fantasic, certainly out perfoms me in every way :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 316

Latest posts

Back