Airgun fans.....

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Fancy a new PCP......using my trusty HW80 at the minute.

Owned a load of break barrels over the years but as for pre charged, I have owned a theoben rapid 7 and gunpower stealth, that's it!

I know fancy the weirauch HW100 or if I'm feeling flash the daystate air ranger.

Mainly be used at the gun range and the odd sniper style around farms, wasteland and gardens ;)

What you all using these days?

If a proposal is passed by the Scottish government no one will be using airguns full stop north of the border. If it becomes law up here then you lot might no be using them much longer.

:? I did hear that somewhere, but that's gonna kick off and upset thousands of people and cost thousands of jobs!

i will be buying a Air Arms TDR .22 next.

Theoben have gone bust. shame but not surprised

I shot Field Target for many years, and used to test rifles for a couple of the non airgun mags. As far as FT rifles are concerned, you name it, I've probably owned it or at least shot it, and I've shot an awful lot of other stuff besides.

Also was a big fan of the original BSA Super 10, in .22 cal. Shocking rifle in .177, or more accurately, good rifle, bad magazines.

These days I just have one S300, customised by the guy who designed the whole range.

Any decent time with the HW 100?

I know my rapid 7 was a great gun let down by crap magazines.

One of my brothers bought one of these for only $90. We played with it over Christmas-a lot of fun, full auto up to 30 round burst, really shredded the target!

Attachments

• BB Submachinegun.png
    BB Submachinegun.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 522
saltyman":2xxwry0o said:
Any decent time with the HW 100?

I don't remember ever testing the HW100, but it was very popular down here when it first came out, and a buddy, whose been shooting long enough to know, rates it as one of the best rifles he owns.

As always, do a search on line for any faults or complaints, but it's a Weihrauch and that really says it all.

Back