Airgun fans.....

Midlife":2wt0bpj1 said:
Back in 1972 I had a BSA Meteor Super with an Airsporter spring.........wish I had kept it :(

Shaun

Your memory of it is probably far better than the reality ;)

Now an old model Airsporter is a different matter.

Yes, there are a lot of people who collect and trade old airguns and BSA's are always popular as they have made some pretty good guns over the years.

Can't really assist I'm afraid, I have only ever owned one spring gun, and that was a Whiscombe.

A quick search for vintage BSA Airsporter should soon get you sorted.

Webley Tracker around 85ish would be a fine retro choice, or if you can find one an Air Arms TX200 SR the SR bit is very important....

NeilM":29p1129j said:
Can't really assist I'm afraid, I have only ever owned one spring gun, and that was a Whiscombe.

Nothing quite like starting at the top then!

Bullpup":30i490mh said:
NeilM":30i490mh said:

I did a review on one and loved it, the owner said, "oh I've got a spare, would you like to buy it"?

I think most of them end up in the US and Scandinavia. Obviously people there who know what quality is.

I had a Park rifle company RH91 0.177 but gave it away as it was over the limit, and had no where safe to use it.

NeilM":1zcrogz5 said:
Bullpup":1zcrogz5 said:
NeilM":1zcrogz5 said:

I did a review on one and loved it, the owner said, "oh I've got a spare, would you like to buy it"?

I think most of them end up in the US and Scandinavia. Obviously people there who know what quality is.

Nice - what model is it?

Latest posts

Back