christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
warpedboy2":2aim02eu said:
Don't worry about the weather.

We can simply keep ourselves warm by vomiting on each other at the top of the climbs.

:shock: yeh thanks for that mate ... just had me dinner :roll:

Mick

godders":31jrdryr said:
warpedboy2":31jrdryr said:
Don't worry about the weather.

We can simply keep ourselves warm by vomiting on each other at the top of the climbs.

:shock: yeh thanks for that mate ... just had me dinner :roll:

Mick

I'd better not mention what to do in case of a cold arse then.....

I'm going to try and make this. No promises, family comes first, but I'll try and get to Hove to see you guys. Can't make the ride due to ongoing knee problems :(

Be great to see you if you can make it Bryan, and fingers X'd the knee gets better soon - I hate mine.

not sure what state i'll be in, i have my work christmas do tonight and i always get way more drunk than intended. its all good though up until the point where my son is dragging me out of bed to play trains at 6:30 in the morning.....

Been out to mrs Godders crimbo do this evening :D drank beer and ogled women in short skirts :shock: ...not sure if she will be coming along tomorow :? btu i will be along at som epoint :D

ick :)

godders":6yaaghw7 said:
Been out to mrs Godders crimbo do this evening :D drank beer and ogled women in short skirts :shock: ...not sure if she will be coming along tomorow :? btu i will be along at som epoint :D

ick :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back