Tyre recommendations

I've been using Conti Verticals for a while (1800miles), and they don't want to wear out! Had some mud clearance issues though on the rear so switched it for a Vapour and that seems pretty good so far.

I've just purchaced some brand new, boxed Kevlar beaded Onza Porc's off 'The bay' for a project bike, under 20 quid for a pair delivered. Anyone got a stash of the old IRC Yeti FRO claw tyres under their bed?

my recent fave trye for dry and rocky is the Kenda Nevegal. Awesome tyre, not too heavy (when narrow) and lots of options.

Fire XC pro are not bad, but I kept rolling them off the rim :shock: :shock: They came straight off the bike! (XC717, 31psi)

waiting for a guy to get back to me on some yeti irc claw , dont know if i am going to take them yet £40 plus post , brand new in box

will let you know

Tyres

I'd murder for a pair of Panaracer Ibex's - fantastic tyres ! Aren't Specialized remaking the classic gorund control tyre this year? A nice fit for the steel stumpy they're reintroducing.

Hurrah !

Terry

Apparently Specialized are running a limited series of steel Stumpie to celebrate their 25th anniversary .
they were in development in the spring . but dont know when they ll be ready for sale .

Latest posts

Back