GTA V

Who'd have thought that riding round on a horse looking for plants could be so damn addictive? ;) IMO one of the best games ever made.

gavinda":3varu0g3 said:
I have a feeling there has been a 360 rerelease but not so sure.

Right now I'm playing through Dishonored and walking dead whilst waiting for Far Cry 3. Should keep me going till 'the game'.

Yeah Red Dead's a fine game, Skyris is ok too

What's Dishonoured like then, any good ?

Koupe":8cl94x9i said:
Who'd have thought that riding round on a horse looking for plants could be so damn addictive? ;) IMO one of the best games ever made.

Hmm it seems that i have done more of that than anything else. Im not a massive fan of the game (no it not bad at all, a bit samey though but i like this sort). Had to do it for one of the achievements.

Wrong emot?

I just looked further down the link i posted and realised i am not reading that.

Cyfa- there are no spoilers in that apart from vague details of one mission, read it and drool. Wrong emotion, roll eyes instead of koolface :). I didn't think I'd get Rdr but it was deep and huge with an amazing score.

B77 - just could not get skyrim, tried for about 10 hours but was no good. Swords and sorcery just doesn't work for me.
Dishonored is awesome though. Best way to describe it IMO is as a steampunk Bioshock or even Deus Ex with the stealth/ultra violence choice. Definitely worth an investment.

Ooo! Ooo! Bioshock infinite is coming soon too. I didn't bother with BS2 but the latest looks pretty good.

I have bioshock 2, just CANNOT get the hang of it. Such an odd game. Maybe i am missing something.

I wouldnt mind if it had a spoiler, just a tad long for me at the moment.

Oooo like Deus Ex eh ? That's got to be one of my favourite games. I'll give Dishonoured a whirl then. Waiting on Black Op 2 at the mo.

B77":2o88akqr said:
Oooo like Deus Ex eh ? That's got to be one of my favourite games. I'll give Dishonoured a whirl then. Waiting on Black Op 2 at the mo.

Bleugh, MoH!
Assassins creed 3, loved number 2. I always run up my stairs like that guy now. My mate bought a copy for his ps3, it has no sound? Haha.

cyfa2809":1mh9ma6q said:
B77":1mh9ma6q said:

Bleugh, MoH!
Assassins creed 3, loved number 2. I always run up my stairs like that guy now. My mate bought a copy for his ps3, it has no sound? Haha.

Tried the MoH Warfighter demo, pretty terrible tbh but the earlier ones were great. Never got into Far Cry but yeah number 3 looks good. Battlefield 3 is a fantastic game.

Again, I've been a big fan of moh since the original and really liked the last one despite poor reviews, however the new one is getting even worse reviews, so ill leave that until the library gets it in. Same for blops2 I suppose. Bf3 has been great fun but I lost interest when the cqb map came out as reviews suggested it made things a bit too cod like and negated the support/ sniper roles.

I'd really recommend the walking dead series. It's Xbox live 400 points per episode and is more a point and click comic book game. But it's well in the universe wig minor crossover into the comic/tv series. Very different and not my usuall fare but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. Maybe wait unltu he last episode comes out in a month or so and see if they release a 'full season' for less.

Dunno the Close Quaters maps for Bf3 are nothing like MW, nowhere near the level of run an gun or corner camping, the players on BF3 seem to be more team oriented than MW players. The new BF3 maps are good if a bit big 5 sq km for one map.
Tried the demo of the Walking Dead, didn't really light my candle, maybe that's because the Zombie thing is soooo overdone or maybe it's because the series is so dire....but probably it's just the 'interactive cinematic experience' is a bit like the point and click adventure games.

Back